Eddies: Cyberpunk 2077 Money Farming Guide
Eddies or Euro-Dollars (E$) are the money of Cyberpunk 2077. You can use them to purchase weapons, ammo, implants, upgrades, and other things. Sometimes they are required for completing a task if the objective is to buy something.
How to get the money?
Euro-Dollars are the central part of the economy in Cyberpunk 2077. Here is how you may get them:
- Complete missions. Questing is one of the main sources of cash in any RPG. Most of the tasks in the game will reward you with cash. If you want to earn more, you can also take side quests from different factions. You will receive not only E$ but also Street Cred – a special reputation that allows unlocking new stuff.
- Explore quest locations for extra rewards. Most of the locations in the missions have special crates with eddies. Search for these crates and loot them.
- Sell jewelry. When you destroy an enemy you can take some loot from his body. Sometimes you may loot jewelry. Jewelry is very expensive. You can make 500-700 eddies from selling each piece.
- Sell different items. There are a lot of different vendors in Night City. You can not only purchase different stuff in the stores, but you can also sell your weapons, armor and other items you don’t need. This may be a very nice source of income.
- Try to save some money you receive from NPCs for completing certain quests. Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge game where you chose your path. Many quests can be finished in several different ways. For example, in “48 minutes of gameplay” video V had a task to buy a robot. She received the money for this from the agent, and we saw how she purchased this robot using that cash. But she could decide not to spend the money and try to pass the mission aggressively. In this case, she could try to take this money…
How to farm E$?
Right now there is no information about how to farm E$ in Cyberpunk. We will update this guide with more details once we have the information.